Swan Valley: Margaret River Chocolate Company

By Cubie - December 14, 2011



I was back to Perth, once again. Among the capital cities in Australia, Perth tops the list of destination for myself (excluding errand and work related). I'm still short of Darwin and Hobart at the moment. My eldest sister and family had a planned travel to Perth for a holidays, and mom already in Perth at this time, I told, what the heck, I'll fly in for a short family gathering, and of course, to see my adorable baby niece :)

Found that Virgin Australia had a very nice flight time to Perth from Sydney. I left work and took the 5.25pm flight to Perth, estimated touchdown time at 7.25pm WA time, just right on time for dinner :) Yes. I did the weekend Perth trip again, reaching on Friday evening and departed on Sunday night, back to Sydney on Monday morning and off to work.
As it was such a short trip, there was no long distance travel, just around Perth - this time to Swan Valley and Fremantle.

So I cheated, I was in the Swan Valley's Margaret River Chocolate Company, not exactly in Margaret River. Grin. As Christmas was approaching, there were some nice Christmas theme chocolate. Don't know what got into my head, I didn't get any of them.















However, my brother-law-law got my nieces & I got some ice-cream (don't worry not the baby), very nice for a hot afternoon in Perth. I think it was up to 34 degree celcius. My pick was the macadamia flavoured, said to be winner of some competition. I wish it has more macadamia and the flavour though. At some parts, it feels more like vanilla ice cream with bits of crushed macadamia. :(



One of my niece likes everything pink and picked the pink colour bubblegum flavoured ice cream. :P



Side note: Supplements are expensive stuff...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments