Shanghai: The iconic Bund

By Cubie - July 18, 2013


Lately don't have the mojo to blog, and.. where has the time gone?

Anyway, The Bund is the famous waterfront, a symbol of Shanghai. Since it is so famous, so it doesn't really need any introduction.. and hence, here are some pictures. Pardon me for slacking but am trying to pick up again.:)


And of course, me being a tourist wants some night shots too. Shame about the weather though. In fact, if it wasn't me insisted on seeing the place again at night, my friend would have just gone back to the hotel and curled up. LOL



It rained and rained, probably the only rainy day on my two weeks in China.



Side note: Addicted to peanut butter & strawberry jam = ="

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. and why are addicted to peanut butter and strawberry jam, now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. I do like peanut butter all the while but of late started eating it again... Yummm

      Delete